At MidAtlantic we offer a broad array of construction services for all phases of construction. Our staff of professionals are proficient in all facets of the building process and become integral in all MidAtlantic projects.
- Development Management
- Site Analysis
- Feasibility Study
- Constructability Review
- Design-Build Services
- Value Engineering
- Owner’s Representative
- Construction Manager/General Contracting
To meet the ever changing needs of our clients, MidAtlantic assists our clients by representing them in a broad range of consulting services to facilitate development and/or oversee construction projects. Our services include:
- Oversight of other construction management companies on behalf of our clients, to insure adherence to budget, schedule, and quality.
- Evaluation of existing buildings or Real Estate Assets for acquisition or renovation.
- Site assessment studies and land development feasibility.
- Project budget and cost analysis.
- Schedule development.
- Design professional procurement and oversight.
The most successful projects often include a qualified construction professional as early as possible in the design cycle. With each project, MidAtlantic strives to:
- Assess constructability of the proposed design.
- Review drawings and specifications for continuity and clarity.
- Support design through budget, cost analysis, and value engineering.
- Develop construction schedules with specific design constraints that can be tailored to meet cash flow goals if necessary.
- Administer procurement of building permits.
Development and construction projects require a variety of contract methods and approach. MidAtlantic is well versed in all construction and development contract arrangements included filling the role as construction manager. As a construction manager, MidAtlantic has excelled in the “fast-tracking” of projects to meet financial limitations and occupancy deadlines. We can provide full cost accounting throughout construction and a clear final cost reconciliation at project close-out. The MidAtlantic policy of “open book” and “open door” management includes:
- Development of bid packages for all elements of construction.
- Bid solicitation from over 500 prequalified trade subcontractors.
- Generation of a GMP (Guaranteed Maximum Price) budget.
- Full review of accounting procedures, subcontract documents, and contract parameters.
Project Management and Construction Services
Our success at delivering quality projects on-time and on-budget demonstrates MidAtlantic’s proficiency at the construction process including:
- Complete control of project design documents including all design revisions, schedule updates, modifications to project parameters, and providing a lead member of the construction communication and supervisory team.
- Optimize efficiency and quality control.
- Maintain a safe work site with regular safety audit control.
- Manage the success of the project from inception to close-out.
Design/Build and Consulting Services
MidAtlantic has worked closely with many of the area’s top design professionals to accelerate construction schedules and promote better overall design characteristics.
- Provide complete design-build services for all facets of construction.
- Perform site review and constructability analysis.
- Generate test-fit budgets.